01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: First Wash Day 2015! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

First Wash Day 2015!

34
Yay the first wash day in my new hair journey! I am excited to see what 2015 will bring for my hair journey.  I am going to be focused on protective styles for this year. I will be featuring a lot of protective styles, so sorry if it gets a little boring, I will try to be very creative with my styles.

I started this wash day with my same shampoos and conditioners.

 
I then used two leave-in and proceeded to blow-dry my hair on cool.
 
 
 
Here is a picture of my new growth.

 
And then I styled my hair, the first picture is how I would wear it if I wasn't looking to use a protective style. The second picture shows how I will be wearing my hair for the week. For each wash day I will try to create a protective style I can wear for the whole week.
 

 
 
How was your wash day, what is your favorite protective style? Leave a comment below!
 
 
Talk to y'all later
 
Keoshia


Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter
 




The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38