01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Halo Twist! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Halo Twist!

34
I didn't  wash my hair this week until Tuesday, because I was on a long weekend last week for MLK Day. I had fun taking care of 8, yes 8 kids this past weekend and I was too tired to do my hair. So I prepoo,shampoo, condition and all of my normal routine this wash day as well. Using my same staple products.





Here is a look at my 7 month new growth.

Here is the amount of hair I lost while detangling, (a lot of people asked me this so I remembered to snap a picture this time). And to the right my hair after blow drying.
And here is my protective style for the week, a Halo Twist, as I call it, lol! It did not turn out as well as I like, but I will have to keep practicing!
 
How was your wash day, what style are you rocking this week? Leave a comment below.

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter


The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38